WELCOME TO TSC WINTER SMALL GROUP TRAINING
The goal of the Trevian Small Group Training is to provide an additional opportunity exclusively for Trevian SC players to refine and improve their individual skills alongside teammates with the same goal sets and skill levels.
Trevian SC Small Group Training will run by Director Quavas Kirk with direct collaboration and communication from Trevian's core coaching staff.
- IMG Academy, Florida
- Over 8 years of professional experience
- US National Team credentials
- Dedicated and knowledgeable speed, agility, & quickness coach
- US U-15 National Team Player
- Trinidad & Tobago U-20 National Team Player
- Western Kentucky Men's Soccer
- Personal Soccer Trainer: 2010 - Current
Baer Fisher will oversee the small group training program. Baer will work in
conjunction with Quavas in order to provide a consistent club message throughout
the training sessions.
2007 - 2009 Trevian SC Club Players
The Glen Fields: 3090 N Lake Terrace, Glenview
-Each group will be closed at a maximum of 6 players.
-Groups are filled on a first come, first serve basis per team.
-Players must be on a Trevian SC team in order to participate in the group.
Highly Recommended for You