SAFEty first, guidelines & Procedures
(updated as of October 19th at 10AM)
This page will serve as your reference for all Safety First procedures and requirements. All of the below is based on State and CDC guidelines. We will update this page with new information and procedures as we get them.
Details about on-field safety modifications and parent, player, and coach responsibilities can be found below.
ATHLETES MUST WEAR FACE COVERINGS AT ALL TIMES, ON & OFF THE FIELD, INCLUDING TRAINING.
2020/21 WINTER training policies & procedures
The following guidelines will be followed at each indoor facility:
- Face coverings are required at all times indoors (when training, entering and exiting)
- Exterior doors will be kept open (as permitted) to increase airflow - please plan accordingly
- When possible, based on temperature, training will pivot to outdoors
- Adjusted numbers of players permitted per facility to safely maintain state and CDC social distancing guidelines
- Training will be in small groups or pods only - there will be no large gatherings
- Only players and participants are allowed past check-in
- Temperature checks and/or health screens may be conducted prior to each session
- Players will not be allowed into a facility more than 5 minutes prior to the start of training - if you arrive early, you must wait outside
- No spectators will be allowed into the facilities
- Players will not be allowed to linger inside the building after training, you must leave promptly after your training session
If/when state safety guidelines change, we too will adjust to ensure our indoor policies remain in line, including virtual training if required.